PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card details, paypal, amazon pay), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- By providing your email address, you are automatically opting-in to receive marketing information from cocobabybox.com. If you wish to remove your information, you can opt-out at any time by emailing our team at support 'at'cocobabybox.com
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
WHAT CAN I DO TO INCREASE SECURITY?
Internet shopping is becoming more and more popular and the overwhelming majority of transactions are quick, easy and trouble-free. We do everything we can to ensure your shopping experience is as safe and secure as possible.
However, there are a number of additional precautions you can take to increase security:
- We recommend you always close down your internet browser when you have finished shopping online, especially if you use a shared pc. this will delete temporary internet cookies from any sites you may have visited
- Never reveal your password to others
- Keep your password as unique as possible and try not to choose obvious passwords, such as your name, partner's name, or other personal information which could be easily obtained by a third party
Avoid using the same password for numerous internet sites.
WHY HAS THE PRICE CHANGED AT CHECK OUT?
Prices quoted are based on UK delivery. If you are shopping on the UK site with a delivery address in Europe but outside the UK, we may apply your local tax rate to comply with local tax requirements. This means that for some customers we recalculate your payment to cover the difference between UK tax rates and local rates.
At cocobabybox, we are working hard to provide a website that is accessible to everyone, including those with visual, hearing, motor or cognitive impairments.
We are constantly checking and improving our website to ensure it meets the demands of the Disability Discrimination Act and the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, priorities 1 and 2.
This statement explains the accessibility features we have implemented to make our website easier to use and navigate.
If you have any queries regarding this statement, please contact our customer service team support 'at'cocobabybox.com.
We’ve tried to use clear, jargon free language that is easy to understand. We’ve also included a comprehensive Help section. This provides guidance on our ordering processes, delivery and returns and many other topics which could be deemed useful to our customers.
We’ve made navigation links consistent between pages throughout the site. The site is also fully accessible using only a keyboard and can be navigated with scripting disabled.
TEXT SIZE, COLOURS AND BACKGROUND
We are constantly testing colour contrasts and combinations to ensure our website can be read by users with visual impairments, including those with colour blindness.
We’ve also concentrated on providing clear, legible text and fonts. Our text sizes are adjustable so you can use your browser to increase or decrease the text size according to your needs. Go to view in your browser to do this.
SCREEN FLICKER AND GRAPHICS
We have limited the use of Flash and other applications that are known to cause screen flicker.
We’ve also made it possible to use our site without viewing images or graphics by ensuring that all relevant non-text elements have explanatory text descriptions.
We use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. This allows users to override our styles with their own preferred fonts and colours for increased readability.
POP UP WINDOWS
We do use pop up windows occasionally for non-critical elements. Our site is still accessible and functional with your pop up blocker switched on.
In most cases, we have distinguished links from our standard web text by displaying all links in a different, bolder colour, usually with arrows preceding the link. If you roll over a link with your mouse, an underline will appear.
We only use tables for tabular data and not for page layout.
The cocobabybox website can be accessed from the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer (version 9 and above)
- Safari (version 5 and above)
- Firefox (version 4 and above)
- Chrome (version 10 and above)
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at support ‘at’ cocobabybox.com.