How it works
Starting with the subscription process:
1. Choose your subscription option
Select a trial box or one of our subscription options - the choice is yours
2. Choose to opt into our recycling initiative
Recycle your cocobabybox & receive cashback OR only receive brand new products - it's entirely up-to you
3. Box Delivery
All of our subscriptions are sent by 1st of the month with FREE global Delivery
4. How we recycle
When you return your cocobabybox for recycling, the items are checked, cleaned and repackaged ready for the next customer
5. Keep on giving
After recycling up-to 2 times, we donate the products to a local UK charity so your cocobabybox subscription keeps on giving even after your little ones have outgrown the products
Cocobabybox.com Subscription Model:
Firstly, there are monthly or prepaid 3, 6 & 12 month subscription options. If you choose to prepay a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription, you will be bulk billed at a discount (more the months, higher the discount) and will receive your boxes monthly based on the age of your little one - example:
If you buy the 6 month subscription option, and the age of the baby is 3 months old, you would choose 3-6 month option as your 1st size, and receive a different box with different prints monthly.
When the baby reaches 5 months old, your monthly box sizes will change to 6-12 months for consecutive 3 months with different prints for your babies growing needs.
Recycle initiative (Subscription only):
When your little one has grown out of the clothes, we encourage you to send the clothes back to receive 15% cash back. The clothes are bacteriologically cleaned and then passed on to the next little human.
How cocobabybox.com is helping the environment?
1. Reducing baby clothes waste - recycle initiative: Your little human is not even 4 months old and has already outgrown 2 rounds of clothing sizes. Tiny clothes are expensive and on average a baby grows 8 clothes sizes before their 2nd birthday. This means that, on average, parents will buy almost 300 pieces of clothing over a couple of years. Clothes that are only used a few times before they become too small. Hence, give the clothes back and help the environment by producing less.
2. Our products are GOTS certified: GOTS is the global organic textile certification for organic standards. Being GOTS certified means:
- Manufacturers prohibit the use of certain chemicals that can cause serious illness
- The organic cotton process uses low impact chemicals that is better for the environment
- Restrictions on water and energy use
- Safe working conditions, no discrimination, no child labour
Read our full article on GOTS to LEARN MORE.
3. Our packaging uses recycled materials: Environmentally friendly mindset!Shop Now
Why organic cotton matters?
April 29, 2019
Choosing organic cotton clothing is one of the best things...
Subscription boxes and making life easier
April 28, 2019
After all, who doesn’t love to get a package in...
What is GOTS certification and what does it mean for you and your little ones?
April 28, 2019
With all the different organic certifications out there it can...